Followers

Alice

Alice
OOps drink me

Friday 9 March 2012

And so to the weekend!

Hello folks!
I want to thank you all for your kind words about Murfie. She is still not the normal girl who runs about shaking toys to death. But she is still here and that's the main thing. I suppose it's a bit like us, we don't think we are getting any older until we catch our reflection in a shop window, and think god who's that!!
I'm going to have a quiet weekend and I hope you all have a lovely one too! I will leave you with this lovely image.
hugs to all
Cherry

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie - hope the quiet weekend works out and Murfie is much better by the end of it!

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry, she is just gorgeous. Have a good weekend

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww my poor baby girl. Get well soon Murfer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks a really honey - bet she rules the roost!! x

    ReplyDelete