Followers

Alice

Alice
OOps drink me

Wednesday 7 March 2012

To Blog ... or not to Blog

Hi Folks I hope you are all happy and enjoying the beginning of Spring!
Today we had rain,sleet, snow, hailstones then rain again!! It was all followed with wind, wind and more wind. Sometimes I really hate living in Scotland.
Our dog "Murfie" has been a bit poorly. One of the reasons I've been absent. She apparently has a heart problem, a kidney problem and a skin infection. She is doped up to the eyeballs and is not her normal silly self. We've been on a strict diet over the last week and I've had to stop giving her treats. But tonight we heard the faint sound of a squeaky toy.... and there she was standing with her toy hanging out one side of her mouth her tongue out the other! It was just so good to see her wanting to play again. So onwards and upwards and I'm hoping she is on the mend now.

I've not been in my craftroom in the last few days.... so in true Blue Peter fashion... here's one I made last year lol!!!
This card is decoupaged. There are at least 6 layers which the camera can't pick up. I like this image she just makes me smile. The image is of course from Cheryl Seslar one of my favourite artists. The card is A5 using pretty daisy background paper with a daisy border which has been decoupaged. The colours are pinks, purples and lilac.
Happy crafting!
hugs
Cherry

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cherry, the weather here in NI has been the same, Winter is back. Poor Murfie, at least she's seems to be feeling better.

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww...poor Murfie! Glad she's on the mend now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear Murfie's on the mend and I can see why this image makes you smile!!!

    ReplyDelete