Followers

Alice

Alice
OOps drink me

Thursday 15 March 2012

hi!

Hi I am sorry to take so long to blog again! Don't anyone panic Murfie is fine. I have taken her off the pain killers she was on and put her back on the previous one... it's like night and day, our lovely girl is back to her silly self. So next week we go back to the vet..... again! This has to get sorted out. I cannot have any animal in such pain.
I am still in mid craftroom and no printer.... I never knew I could miss it so much. I was a bit naughty and I bought the pick of the week Paintbox Poppets aaaahhhhh!!! they are adorable I just want to print and make.
Here is another card from a few moths ago. Hope you like it.This cute elephant is a Penny Black stamp I love them! I have all the Hedgehog series, I digress.... after painting nellie using Promarkers [I had stamped 4 of them and I decoupaged the image..... I like to decoupage!!] I then mounted image onto a printed doilie from my collection. I matted doilie onto silver mirri card leaving silver edge and then added card candi and ribbon. I then matted and layered a matching pink background from my stash onto silver mirri leaving a little silver edge then matted the lot onto an A4 folded to A5 card. Leave a comment for me. Happy crafting.
Cherry xx

1 comment:

  1. This is a super card, I love it Cherry
    Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete