Followers

Alice

Alice
OOps drink me

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Another day

hello crafty pals, and to those who found themselves here and don't know how!
Another day without a craft room! I wonder if a person can go mad without the smell of glue drying, or without the whiff of promarkers lol.
I'm so bored I did housework.... I know, how sad am I!
Mind you the weather was lovely today but it is now raining. So that was the weather report...

I bought the Spellbinders deal on C&C before Christmas and for my anniversary my lovely hubby got me the multi-buy of nestabilities. He was really surprised when I showed him what he'd got me lol!
I love love love it. I think they must be the best tools out there. So far I've cut loads of beautiful mats. Once my room is finished I will be on a roll.
This card is from The Humphrey series by Crafters Companion. Although you can't tell its all decoupage and very 3D. Just love Humphrey. The images are just so gentle.
Thanks for joining me!
Hugs Cherry


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Cherry, I love Humphrey too and like you can't wait to get crafting again - got the craft room but it's become the dumping ground for everything whilst we get the decorating done so can't actually get to much of my stash either - lol!

    Soop x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Soop its awful isn't it!! anyway I should be all ready to step into my new room on Monday wayyyyhhey!! you'll be finished soon - lol
      hugs
      Cherry

      Delete
  2. I love this Cherry. Humphrey's great as he allows the use of such gentle colours and that leads to gorgeous cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit to being a bit of a pastel person. Don't like strong colours although I d use stronger colours when matting but I think that's about the only place.I got Paddington and I don't think I'll ever use him he's just too harsh for me!xx hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I love Paddington Bear! x

    ReplyDelete