Followers

Alice

Alice
OOps drink me

Friday 24 February 2012

What a lovely Day!

 Hello folks, How is everyone today? I'm doing great. The post arrived with my "parcel"!! Absolutely stunning. The stones are really beautiful. In the pack is pink Moonstone. They are so creamy and yet transparent. The other beads range from ivory to pale peach to peach to orange to terracotta to chocolate to black. With lots of shades in between. I am going to have so much fun trying to make a necklace.lol
The other good news is OH has no idea. All put neatly away in my craft room. (It must be the first time anything was put away neatly in there) lol!!!

The sun split the skies here today it was a truly spring day. Roll on spring, then, summer, hopefully Scotland will have a good one this year.
I've been fiddling with the blog so if you find that things aren't working can you let me know. If anyone grabs my button can you try clicking on it. I just want to know if it links back to this website or, it throws you out into cyberspace never to be seen again.

Now todays card is another from the Humphrey cd's. This time it's Lottie with her new red shoes. I used one of the card designs from the cd. Although I did print it off I think about 4 times. I wanted to build a background....like steps. I decoupaged Lottie and matted on to gold Mirri.
I used vellum for the scalloped edges. Placed a happy birthday tag on the top then added the ribbon.... I always have a ribbon... don't know why!!
I then took a picture. I returned the picture to MCS today and then faded out the edges. All my photos of past pictures have a black background I wanted to see if I could manipulate it. I think it worked out ok although it does give a somewhat ethereal look. Well models get airbrushed all the time lol. Don't know if I should do that again... what do you think?
That's me for today. Thanks for popping in! Have a lovely weekend whatever you do!
Hugs Cherry!




No comments:

Post a Comment