Followers

Alice

Alice
OOps drink me

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Another day..another crisis!!

Hello folks, how is everyone? What a day I just know I'm in trouble!! Ok story so far....hope my daughter doesn't read this...
You know how I spent the whole night and day building this blog. Well while I was playing around with it I'd changed the tv channel and was watching (listening to) a shopping channel......you all know where this is going! I'm sorry it wasn't my fault. They really are good at there job because I had to get what they were selling!

So you are now looking at the proud owner of a jewellery kit. I don't wear much jewellery, wedding and engagement rings, sometimes a fancy ring. If I wear a necklace it's usually just a chain with a drop and little earrings. I bought these beautiful huge stones they are so lovely lol. So someone is getting some nice jewellery for Christmas or I might find I've got a knack for it and make a fortune..... This time next year Rodders, we'll be millionaires!!
lol.
So here is your quest ladies. How do I get past hubby with this little lot?
All suggestions will be well received, you have till Friday 10am.

Todays card 8x9 Gold mirri with a score down the left side to bring the size to 8x8". I then embossed white pearlised card. I matted and layered pretty card onto gold mirri, leaving a small edge of the gold showing. I used a pretty doilie printed onto card and scored it just at what would be the creases and gently pressed and rolled between my fingers to give it depth and movement. I decoupaged the word BABY then decoupaged the really cute baby onto the doilie. I decorated with lots of ribbons and lastly added pearl card candi. So Sweet!

Thank you for calling by and for being an accomplice. I'm going to Hell! lol
I hope to see you soon.


11 comments:

  1. Aaaw this is so cute!

    As for getting your new stuff past your husband, say you told him ages ago that you'd ordered it, that it's just come back into stock and it's not your fault if he can't remember you told him - lol! That one's worked with my OH in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Su I'm waiting for the parcel to arrive! I've used that excuse so often he says it before I do!
      Glad you like my card... thank you for kind words.
      Hugs
      Cherry x

      Delete
  2. Hi Cherry, I'm Elaine , what a cute card .I love the spotty bow and the image is cute as a button.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Elaine, nice to have you aboard! I hope you will come back often.
      The card is really cute a lot of which is down to the image. I just love cute cards and pastels. I do make stronger coloured cards but most of my customers prefer pastels and cute.
      Thank you for looking!
      hugs
      Cherry x

      Delete
  3. Lovely card Cherry

    You could tell your hubby that you will save so much money making gifts with your purchase lol and how a handmade gift is much nicer

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, I love the card too! lol.
      I'm sitting here waiting for it to come was told it would be here around 2pm - 3pm.
      I'm on edge as sometimes hubby can arrive home at lunch time....
      So if you don't ever hear from me again you can call the police hotline lol!!

      Thanks for following me, hope you'll come back again, as I have pictures of loads more cuties.
      hugs
      Cherry x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card, Cherry. Love it.

    As for sneaking things by OHs...that's another silver lining! Don't have to worry about that anymore, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lexie, thanks for kind words.
      I will email in a wee bit. Meanwhile I'm waiting for delivery, hopefully before hubby comes home.

      Hugs
      Cherry x

      Delete
  5. Bad news. Daughter has read this :) Behave mother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it was a bad idea allowing you in the door lol! just remember I'm your mum and give the best cuddles.....and I might make you something nice!!
      luv u
      Mum xx

      Delete
    2. OK... make me something pretty and my lips are sealed :) xxx

      Delete