Followers

Alice

Alice
OOps drink me

Monday 20 February 2012

Wonder what to do next.

Just before Christmas I decided that I would tell my customers that I was reinventing my cardworkspace (that sounds really high filootin') actually I'm moving from the breakfast bar and dining room, upstairs to what was my daughters bedroom. She left home, 9 years ago, and went to Cairo, to be a teacher. Her room remained just that, her room! BUT she gets married in July and really, I do believe she ain't coming back lol! So while she was home over Christmas I asked her to clear as much of her room as possible. I now have a craftroom. I also have a very hard working husband who has tried to turn the bedroom into my Work space lol. Well my wait is nearly over and I will be unpacking all my crafting stash and so can once again be come a crafter. I can't wait to start cutting, sticking, glittering, embossing,chalking,colouring oh everything ......I'm so excited.!
Also starting this blog is going to be fun. The one thing that bothers me is .. will anyone want to read about me and my day or week. I suppose I can only hope that other crafters will be like me, just a little bit curious! I plan on designing cards for the blog and maybe making suggestions on how to do it. So for those of you who are just starting it may help you understand what certain phrases mean in practice.   Roll on next week or maybe sooner.!! Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment