Followers

Alice

Alice
OOps drink me

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Hello crafty peeps! How is everyone? Well I have been a little busy. I've been trying to sort out my craftroom..... it's really hard to decide if you should throw out bits and pieces. I have a box full of cutoffs. If I throw them out I will feel so guilty coz there might be something there I could use. On the other hand if I keep the box it's taking up room where I could put something else! Why does it have to be so difficult. I also found in my stash these beautiful papers. I put them right beside me to use on my next card.... I really couldn't! is there something wrong with me it's only paper. I've had to put it back in MY BRAND NEW FILING CABINET!!!! it's only new to me tho' as it came from an office. You cannot believe how much you can fit in them. It's a Tardis lol!
I did find time to make this little cutie. Another stash find. It's  Moreheads printed die cut decoupage from Reddy. I remember buying them about 4 years ago but they were just too nice to use!!! so here he is.Hope you like him. Leave a comment fo me.

Hugs
Cherry


4 comments:

  1. Aaawwww...this is so beautiful and so cute. just perfect for a little baby boy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww he's so cute cuddling his teddy! I like all the 3d bits too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Cherry, such a sweet image

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bless he is gorgeous i love it well done

    ReplyDelete